Habitat for Humanity is a not-for-profit entity and your donations are tax-deductible. For a donation receipt to be issued, donated items must be in saleable condition and in good working order. You will be required to determine the value of your donation.
We accept donations Monday-Saturday, 9am to 5pm. We pick up donations Tuesday-Saturday.
Here’s our current inventory needs at our ReStores:
- Both locations in need of good kitchen cabinets
- Pre hung exterior and interior doors
- Usable paint
- Paint Sundries, ie: brushes, rollers, pans etc.
To schedule a donation pick-up, or for more information about donating to the ReStore, please call the store closest to you. Azusa Store: 626-387-6900 Pasadena ReStore: 626-792-3838
We do not accept the following items:
- Floor tile less than 20 square feet of the same
- Wall and counter tile less than 10 square feet of the same
- Single-paned windows
- Windows with broken or missing panes
- Flat, hollow-core doors
- Doors/cabinets with water damage
- Broken/damaged furniture
- Household Goods/Knick Knacks
- Used upholstered furniture
- Projection TVs (working Tube TVs are usually okay)
- Used mattresses or box springs
- Non-working light fixtures/appliances/electronics
- Incomplete/broken light fixtures
- Cultured marble sinks without the vanity/cabinet
- Moulding or Lumber with nails
- Toilets, tubs, sinks, or urinals with any stains, cracks, or damage
- Unpalletized bricks or blocks
- Concrete roofing tile
- Bricks or blocks with significant amounts of mortar/cement/etc.
- Plywood or lumber smaller than half a sheet
- Pieces of lumber (i.e 2 x 4, 2 x6, etc.) that are less than 4’
- Paint cans that are less than ¾ of the way full, are rusted, or have a V.O.C. of 100 g/l or higher (it should be listed on the label somewhere – paint purchased within the last year usually is okay)
- Used Carpet